You are almost there. Won't be long now until you have that diploma in hand. Commencement is an extremely exciting time. Here are some quick tips to remember to make the day go smoothly:
What do I bring?
- Cap, Gown, Hood, Tassel Pronouncer Card--
REQUIRED MUST be with you
- At the event, use the number on your card to help your Faculty Marshals and Student Marshals line you up.
- Safety Pins (Hoods)
- Bobby Pins
Where do I go? What do I do?
- Arrive 1 hour prior to your Commencement.
- Take the elevator to the Event Level (EL).
- Locate your college/school sign.
- Your Faculty/Student Marshal will provide further instructions.
- Use your pronouncer card to help your Marshal(s) line you up quickly.
- ONLY if you are an undergraduate listed as graduating with honors in the program, ask your Faculty/Student Marshals for your honor cord (summa/gold; magna/crimson; cum/white)
Personal Items and Parking
For more information on personal items and parking:
- Personal Items
Leave personal belongings with family or friends. We cannot hold items and would not suggest you leave them unattended. Please do not leave items in bathrooms, on the ground or in your seat. We recommend wearing a dress or slacks with pockets.
- If you prefer to bring small purse with you, we recommend bringing a purse with a cross-strap that is flat enough to fit under your gown.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.basis in the FedExForum garage for $5.00