African American Literature
The African American Literature Concentration is designed to familiarize students with the varied chronological development of African American Literature, 1750 to the present. The course offerings offer a full range of approaches, from the study of historical periods and genres to the most recent developments in literary criticism and theory.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.students must complete four of the courses on the following list:
- ENGL 3325 Survey of African American Lit through the Harlem Renaissance
- ENGL 3326 Survey of African American Lit since the Harlem Renaissance
- ENGL 4372 Major African American Authors through the Harlem Renaissance
- ENGL 4373 Major African American Authors since the Harlem Renaissance
- ENGL 4374 African American Literary Movements
See the Undergraduate Catalog - English (B.A.) for a complete list of all degree requirements.