Graduate Student Resources
- Graduate Studies Guidebook
- Bornblum Travel Award Guidelines
- Current and recent graduate courses
- Guidelines for Logic as a Research Tool
- Master's degree candidacy Instructions
- Doctoral degree candidacy Instructions
- Commencement information
- Thesis/dissertation guidelines
- Graduation requirements
- Thesis/Dissertation Defense Announcement form
NOTE #1: This form must be submitted at least three weeks prior to the date of your defense.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.this copy to Cathy Wilhelm and Connie Diffee in the Philosophy Office, to ensure they have enough time to arrange a room and post public announcements. Failure to forward this form can result in a delay of your defense. If you have specific room requests, you can make them at this time
- Note #3: All things being equal, you should try to plan your defense for a Friday, preferably at 3PM on a day without a colloquia speaker; or, as a second choice, on a Friday at 1PM.