Online Financial Aid
The Financial Aid Office administers federal, state, and institutional aid programs to qualified students. To receive financial aid, qualified students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents and qualifying non-citizens are eligible for federal financial aid.
Contact the Financial Aid Office
|Contact Us:||Financial Aid Office||Phone: 901.678.4825|
|103 Wilder Tower||Fax: 901.678.3590|
|Memphis, TN 38152-3520||E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Office hours are: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
Apply for Federal Student Aid
003509 is the school code for the University of Memphis.
- Apply for an FSA ID (required to complete the FAFSA) >>
- Complete the FAFSA >>
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.>>
(Clicking the above links opens a new window to the UC Santa Barbara website where the tutorial is hosted.)
- Submit Documents - Students must also submit any other required documents in order to complete the application prior to being awarded. Requirements are posted on myMemphis.
How to Accept/Decline Your Award Offer(s)
- Log on to your myMemphis account
- Click on the Account$ tab
- Scroll down, then click on the Financial Aid Awards link
- NOTE: If you do not have this link/"channel", call the ITS Help Desk at 901.678.8888.
- Select the Aid Year, then Submit
- Read the information under the General Information tab (note that the Accept Award Offer tab is not yet clickable/activated)
- Click on the Terms and Conditions tab, then scroll down to 'Accept' (the Terms and Conditions)
- Click on the Accept Award Offer tab, then scroll down
- Click on the drop down box next to your award OFFER and select an option.
Sign up online NOW for eRefunds to receive excess financial aid and fee refunds.
**New - View Financial Wellness Course >>
(Designed to enhance student financial knowledge and highlight financial behaviors.)